The PPP general liability coverage insures you if you are liable when someone is hurt, or if you are liable for the loss or damage of property on or off your premises.
Highlights of Coverage:
Water and Fire Legal Liability Coverage
- covers you against claims from your landlord for fire and water damage to space occupied by and caused by your or employees for whom you are responsible.
Personal & Advertising Injury Coverage
- specifically covers you in the event of a claim involving malicious prosecution, false arrest, detention, imprisonment; wrongful entry or eviction or other invasion of the right of privacy, assault, battery, mental shock or advertising offenses such as violation of copyright.
Medical Payments Coverage
- protects you against claims for reasonable medical expenses necessitated by accidents on your premises, regardless of who may be at fault.
Medical Waste Defense Coverage
- reimburses you for your defense if you are sued for improperly disposing medical waste.
Non-owned or hired automobile liability
- covers claims when your employees use their own cars on your business (such as an accident while on an errand or trip to the bank).
*Optional ERISA fiduciary/employee benefits liability.